Friday, August 24, 2012

24 August 2012, Day 80



Alas, summer is drawing to a close, and taking my leisure time along with it. I'm determined to keep this blog going (at the very least until Day 100), but will have much less time to devote to it in the next few months. I am officially on a very short leash between my not-very-photogenic desk and even-less-photogenic place of employment until further notice, but be assured that i will continue to keep my trusty camera with me in hopes of encountering serendipitous scenes along my narrowly circumscribed path. Since rather than focusing on far-off and exotic scenes, my mission here has been to show the magical, the beautiful, or the just-plain-peculiar in my everyday encounters, perhaps there will be little change in the coming months. I hope that will be the case. 
In the meantime, here are a few lovely splashes of color that i encountered this morning on my quest for something a little more interesting than Joe's O's for breakfast. The quest was, by the way, successful, ending with a bacon-cheddar scone from the Growling Rabbit. And now, unfortunately, i must get back to work. 

No comments: