Wednesday, December 5, 2012

5 December 2012, Day 183


In honor of this blog's 6-month birthday, here is a classic Chicago shot of the Sears ("Don't call me Willis") Tower. Not being especially known for my sense of self-discipline, i'm kind of amazed that i've managed to take and post at least one picture every day for 183 days. There have been days when i just didn't feel motivated to go out and look for something to photograph, and others when nothing looked all that interesting or photogenic. Yet somehow, at the end of each day, there's been a picture. So, at least for now, i'm going to try to keep this thing going. Here's to the next 6 months!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for doing this. At some point, I've stumbled upon your blog and enjoy reading it. I also live in your neighborhood. It's always interesting to read someone else's perspective of good ole RP.

Ms. Demeanor said...

Thanks, Rebecca. I'm glad that you're enjoying it.