Wednesday, December 18, 2013

18 December 2013: Ceci n'est pas un Metro de Nöel

It's an annual tradition with me, standing on the porch freezing my butt off
waiting to get a picture of the Holiday L as it goes roaring past in all it's glory.
I checked the CTA schedule to get a good idea what time it was scheduled
to go past, then waited … and waited. I took a few practice shots
(including this one) and waited a little longer.
As usual, i hadn't bothered to put on a coat, or socks, and the battery
on my phone was dying, so i gave up. It did eventually go by, but
unfortunately by then i was sitting cozily indoors and didn't get a picture.
Maybe i'll try again tomorrow.
Here is the schedule in case you'd like to take a ride on the Holiday Train.

1 comment:

Philip McGregor Rogers said...

Cool picture anyways Ms Demeanor!