Monday, June 17, 2013

17 June 2013, Toodle-oo

Dear Reader, 
This is the 377th consecutive day on which i've taken and posted at least one photograph, and now it's time for a break. This and my other blogs (Tattered Film Palace and How to Build a Substation) will be on hiatus while i go on cyber-sabbatical. I will be focusing on some real-world projects, looking at the world through a larger frame than either a camera viewfinder or computer screen, and reacquainting myself with the fine arts of reading and writing on paper. I hope to return to this and my other online projects, restored and refreshed, in about a month's time. In the meantime, i will only sporadically check the comments and read my emails, so don't be upset if your comments are not posted or your emails answered as promptly as usual. 
Now follow my lead and step away from the computer and go bask in the summer sunshine. 

New fish in town, northeast corner of Glenwood and Farwell

No comments: