Friday, June 15, 2012

15 June 2012, Day 10


Perhaps before i began this blog i should have given more thought to the fact that i lead a relatively uneventful life. This summer in particular, it has taken me longer than usual to recoup my energy after the end of the school year, radically inhibiting my usual tendency to seek out high jinks and mayhem. I've done little of interest in the past few days, and certainly not much worth photographing. I've been catching up on some reading, watching multiple episodes of Foyle's War, and concentrating on diet and exercise: none of which activities is especially photogenic. 


But it's worth remembering that even in a slow week like this one, quiet and steady progress is being made, whether it's a little bunch of flowers gradually transforming into tomatoes or a seemingly random thought slowly germinating into a great idea. 

No comments: