Thursday, September 20, 2012

20 September 2012, Day 107


I was running around all day, getting food from Trader Joe's and puppy supplies at Petco. Then i came home and did laundry and puppy-proofed the kitchen, moving all the cleaning supplies from under the sink to over it. All of this in addition to grading a pile of papers. I had my camera with me all day but nothing caught my eye. So here instead is a picture of the wall next to my desk, my favorite wall. Everything on it is meaningful to me either because it was a gift or because i got it for myself under memorable circumstances. The clay mask is the latest addition: a gift from a former student who just returned from a semester in Chile. It's certainly not the most artistic picture i've ever taken, but when you look at it, it will be almost like we are sitting here together. 

No comments: